With only one week left before I leave for Vietnam it seems only fitting that my plans would change. I am no longer going to Hue, instead I will be in Ha Noi. I’ll still be working for the same organization, but my job description has changed and I’m in a completely different city than I’ve spent the past 6 months researching and looking forward to. Did I mention I’m already packed for Hue?
Here is my job description be sure to comment and give me any tips or pointers as I have no experience in this field.
- Assist with the development of project concept notes and proposals that support SRD Climate Change section’s short and long‑term strategy.
- Assist with writing and editing website and newsletter articles which related to Climate Change forest management and environment fields.
- Assist with writing and editing reports on Climate Change program/ projects.
- Support ongoing Climate Change mainstreaming activities within SRD’s program.
- Support the development, management and implementation of SRD’s Climate Change projects, including undertaking needs/vulnerability assessments, conducting baseline surveys etc as required.
- Participate in other related activities of the organization and engage/liaise with partners on SRD’s behalf through climate change and FLEGT networks (as assigned).
- Assist with organizing logistic and reporting of Climate Change department led workshops.